View Single Post

Old 05-24-2010, 05:27 AM #8
General Scarlett
Hell hath no fury....

-->
General Scarlett is on a distinguished road -->

Something inside me felt that this news was very near........

Deanne,

Know that you and your children and family are in constant thoughts and prayers, and while from the distances that separate so many of us from you are great, we are no farther than you asking for support and receiving it in a moment's notice.

Craig was-no, IS-an eternal spirit. His vision, talent and legacy live on in the love you have shown as his partner. To this end, Craig has become the everlasting man and husband-a feat that anyone would be humbled to aspire to.

As time passes, it is my sincere hope that you and your family will find the pain of loss somewhat eased and once again be able to embrace the joy of days gone by. But I suspect that Craig would not have found a soulmate in you if you were nothing less than amazing yourself-a fact you have proven in spades by taking the time to inform those of us who only knew him via this medium-while in the midst of dealing with your own feelings.

Craig has joined the pantheon of angels and saint now.......and they are all that much enriched by his arrival. Surely we can all take solace in feeling his presence as the sun shines and also know he is nearby each and every time that we think fondly of him and remember the giant of a man he will always be.

Peace

Prudence

Coming soon: 'JoeSpecialOps'