Working with Comic Book Creator Part #2
Old 06-12-2008, 06:18 PM #3
Urban Saboteur
Legendary Saboteur

-->
Urban Saboteur is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Urban Saboteur
Post Working with Comic Book Creator Part #2

Now we're going to have a good look at what comic book creator can do. So let's start by opening Comic Book Creator and selecting a new comic book.
Name your comic book. In this case I've named it Merrowlink.
Your then presented with a page template for the layout of boxes you want to drop the pictures in.
See pic#1.

Now from here you have to decide which template will best begin your story.
If your happy with your selection Click on OK and click finish. Your page will be loaded.
From here you can see the my pictures folder in the top left circled and of course the browsing folder on the bottom left. Also circled.
See Pic#2

You will need the images you are going to work with to be loaded into this browsing folder, so I need to find my merrowlink images.

I load them by selecting the browsing folder and of course locating where my images are on the cpu.
Pic#3

Once you have done this, you will notice that the images appear in the left hand side of the menu/bar. So choose which picture you want to start with, and simply drag and drop the image into the first window.
See pic #4

you will notice that an outline appears around the picture until you drag it and it appears in the first comic book window.
Once you've done this you might not like the initial position of the image in the window pain.

You can change and alter this using the magnifying glass that appears in the bottom left of the comic page window.
See pic#5.
Urban Saboteur Stories

Social Sites & Communities
Facebook
Flickr
Tweet Me