View Single Post

COMIC BOOK CREATOR - Working With it.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:06 PM #1
Urban Saboteur
Legendary Saboteur

-->
Urban Saboteur is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Urban Saboteur
Post COMIC BOOK CREATOR - Working With it.

Hey Guys,
So I've seen alot of people struggle with creating effective Comic Book Stories. Theres various ways to create effective adventure stories using your action figures. Some use the Paint apps, or the photo image software that came with a camera or scanner.
There's photoshop and fireworks and various other programs out there, theres also a program called Comic Book Creator, also abbreviated sometimes as CBC.

I first saw a dio by Luis aka Toneguns using this software, and i had to give it a try. Whilst comic book creator has it's problems it also has a varying degree of simplicity. How does this benefit us in the action figure or GIJOE world?

Well you can take the average working person, they might not simply have time to become the next tech wizz at graphical photo manipulation. This is where i think Comic Book Creator is usefull. It's not difficult or complex. So for someone who is sat on their lunch hour at work, thinking about a cool new action figure adventur story.. they want to get home and dive right in don't they?
Comic Book Creator allows you to do this.. because Everything you do is drag and drop and point and click. Their website is here:
Comic Book Creator

In the next post. I'm going to do a guide and basic how to., nothing too complex because it's not needed, i'm hoping it will show any newbies to joe dios the pro's of having Comic Book Creator and of course see the outlay of the program before downloading the trial.
More coming soon guys.
Urban Saboteur Stories

Social Sites & Communities
Facebook
Flickr
Tweet Me