View Single Post

Old 07-09-2017, 09:13 PM #84
RavensReturn

-->
RavensReturn is on a distinguished road -->

I know I am newly back. Yes, my old account was closed due to me being a dickbag. I'll be the first to admit it. At the time, the admins here were terrible. They were KNOWN bullies, KNOWN haters of the site. Hell, one of them even started a website where they made fun of its members personally. (I was a target of that)...

At the end of the day, it's Nate's call. Yes, alot of us old timers are coming back because we wanna make this place the way it was in 2009. Weekly challenges, annual awards shows, even Graham had movies quizzes for members. It was a REAL community. I want that COMMUNITY again.

I, too, vote for Dr. Phibes , Vespapilot and 218. They have been my friends in the community for well over a decade. They KNOW how to support members, they are exactly what this site needs to bring BACK that feeling of a real community. Honest. Fair. True gentlemen.

Take my nomination for what it's worth, as an old member coming back. Agree or disagree, but at the end of the day, it's who I believe will help make this place great again.