View Single Post

Old 11-29-2010, 05:17 PM #11
Dreadnok Dread
The Dreaded Cuban

-->
Dreadnok Dread is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via AIM to Dreadnok Dread
Talking

Okay so I watched da cartoon. I think I'm going to like the cartoon! The art isn't that bad some anime influences and a bit of sigma six in there too. But I guess i'm retarded or something cause there actual renegades next to what the title says lol. I think that makes the idea new and rejuvenated, now only do they have to go up against cobra but the us gov as well. So now come the questions, why does lady jaye sound like jlo in the bronx! is lady jaye puerto rican! lol as well scarlett seems to be on the rag or something with her f#$%ing attitude! lol
my big WTF!!!!!! is they killed ripcord in the first episode wtf!!!! maybe he'll appear again or something but for now he's gone black rippppppp noooooOOOOOOOoo! I can see this show being more of a show than a gimmick to sell toys, even though its always been about selling toys! what do yeh fellars think? lemme know! I hope they make that cargo carrier its the shiz nisssss!

by the way! Im viewing the show from a kids eyes not mine! they are for kids anyways!