Old 07-01-2015, 04:06 PM #5
TwoOneEight
US Navy Veteran

-->
TwoOneEight will become famous soon enough -->
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoeiwasthere
218 approves is the most Awesome Image on the Web.....

but back to the MTF....having not got the kickstarter figs with accessories.....
I'm now finding it....and it's just me and my opinion folks.....hard to First put together figs on the site....and then hard to justify the cost....$40 plus for a set (of 2 figs)?
and then go buy some Weapons?
I know most if us are middle aged and comfortable.....but it seems I'm not that comfortable....I will bight the bullet and outfit a Fig...but sure as $h!t I'm not going to be Army building or getting them for the kids in my life....
Anyway as I've told a friend...the Marauders Guy is Living The Dream......
It's just not one I can afford to relate too......
Swear to god I love 'em....Hell I want to see Vehicles........and Damn straight I Will Buy One! Fully Decked Out Armed to the hilt... Boonie cap and googles....All kinds of Gear and Weapons......but I'm gonna' feel silly for Paying the Ala Carte Pricing for one Figure......and that's about all I can Muster!
Good Luck MTF Dudes! You've made a Helluva Set of Figures (as far as I know)
Congratulations on your Boutique Awesome figure Line! Everyone Seems Psyched!
I kinda' am Too!

You're right. About my image.
But also about MTF. I do like them though, mainly for the versatility. I can order a couple of figs for what? $11, $12 each? Then I can just pick out the gear. On the site, there is a drop down menu that you can sort them by Price, Low to High. That's what I click on. Then I can just outfit my figures accordingly. If you choose the full package with all the bells and whistles, yeah, you'll be paying up to $30 - $40 per figure. But that's up to the individual. I like the fact that I can custom my order. I can just get 2 basic figs, in the color I want, put a pistol, holster, vest, couple grenades, and that's it. Maybe keep it below $20/figure.
I'll be ordering a few at a time.
Btw, LOVE the care pkg, gijoeiwasthere! Really cool stuff in there! Especially the CD! Thanks bro!
"They're not dolls, they're Action Figures! I do not play with toys, I take diorama photographs!"