View Single Post

Old 01-29-2011, 08:23 PM #15
Nekoman
keyboard commando

-->
Nekoman is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildWeasel
You don't go and say, great idea, but I think we should do it here when you guys have a closed membership for one (or at least used to, I apologize if that has changed). Two, it was our idea we put together and thought you guys might like to get in on it. If you were thinking down the road we could try something, that is totally different, but this is now.

As for trying to "take people form here", that is not and will never be our intention. The idea is you post something here and let us know so we can link it up at our site. If you would have asked, instead of making assumptions, you wouldn't have to accuse us/me of this. We don't force people to join our site for anything. You can view any piece of news or image on our site and not be a member unlike other sites. We are an open site.

I'm throwing a "tantrum" because some of you here seem to think we have an ulterior motive here when we were just looking to have fun between two Joe sites. And I didn't say you specifically was what was wrong with the community, but you certainly aren't helping the view of it.

I apologize to those that are good people here, but I am still bothered by those that felt the need to attack this.

Or in other words, it's A: You can't take any negativity at all and you're upset because folks here started to complain about some things. Okay.

But let me say I accept your apology since I am certainly a #1 and the best good person.

Star Wars Box | The Viper Pit