View Single Post

Old 07-09-2017, 09:27 PM #86
RavensReturn

-->
RavensReturn is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike T.

1. What are the first things you'll change about the site to bring you back and keep you around?
2. Do you feel that the members who have been recently active require policing?

Totally fair questions in my opinion. I'm not in the running, nor do I want to be, but I can answer for myself.

I haven't been overly active in ANY community for some time now. My review channel lay dormant, and mostly I have been posting to Instagram. I have gone through a major personal change over the last few months and wanted to come to a place where I knew I could hang out and be in a place that, at the end of the day, has alot of good memories for me. My photos are still up under LordRaven, and my old comic book style reviews.

THAT is what I want to bring back here.

The second question, policing may be too harsh of a term. Watched, monitored, totally. Who knows what some peoples intentions are. Plus, it's the internet, there is ALWAYS an arsehole somewhere (I know, I was one at one point). I hit my 3 post cap in 5 seconds and I can't wait till tomorrow to share MORE.

I can't speak for everyone, but this is how I feel, and I hope from ME, the ole Shaneomac/LordRaven, this alleviates some of your worry if you had some?