"Old Guard"
Old 07-08-2017, 07:34 PM #72
vespapilot79
Veteran

-->
vespapilot79 is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via Yahoo to vespapilot79
Default "Old Guard"

I am sorry for any issues this has caused for the return of some of the "old guard" As you may see by the numbers, and by those numbers the returning members. As I stated before, those members as well as myself left for good reason. I don't feel it needs to be discussed, but some fair change is needed. That is the reason why the request was made for a moderator change. I feel its fair if Hammerfel chooses NJ as a moderator if he feels he is up to the task. I do have to say the bickering and fighting need to stop on all ends. I am bothered by the fact that there is so much animosity by fellow members wanting to return and want the same thing that all of us want. A place to post our work again and share our ideas with like minded individuals. What happened in the past, needs to stay there. I will remain in trust that decisions will be made fairly in who will moderate the site. I will ask that nekoman and 218 to remain from any further contact with each other until the new mods are chosen. ANYONE ELSE that starts causing issues, it will be noted and will be discussed with in a timely manner. Please remember, just because some of us has logins, it does not mean outside users cannot see the drama too. If the site is to grow, we need to bring in younger artists to fill in our shoes as we move forward in life. I am 43, as Deadpool says im living till 102, and then dying.. It would be a sad waste to see such potential not utilized in its fullest.