Thread: Mortal Kombat
View Single Post

Old 05-18-2014, 11:22 AM #10
dinoviper
Veteran

-->
dinoviper is on a distinguished road -->

Goro

Goro the massive four armed Kuatuan from the realm of Shokan is Shang Tsung secret weapon in winning Mortal Kombat and enslaving the Earth realm to Shao Kahn. Goro is a very unique figure as he was only made for the Mortal Kombat line. He stands several inches taller then a regular 3 3/4" action figure and has four swivel arms instead of two. Another feature is Goro does not include a o ring. Goro was package with Johnny Cage that was a different figure from the carded one. The Johnny packaged with Goro featured action attack Goro thankfully did not. Instead Goro came with a variety of weapons plus a spring action launcher with missile. Their are two variations of the set one released in 1994 with just a plain light tan Goro and the movie version which I have. I only have the movie edition so I can't compare the two. I also bought Goro loose Johnny Cage was not included but I got most of the weapons and stage which was included with Goro. The stage was a repaint of the Street Fighter movie Shadowloo play set.