Thread: Mortal Kombat
View Single Post

Old 05-18-2014, 10:32 AM #7
dinoviper
Veteran

-->
dinoviper is on a distinguished road -->

Scorpion

I figured pairing the three together would be best since they share the same mold and weapons. Borrowing the arms from 1992 Ninja Force Dice, the torso and legs from 1992 Slice. With a newly sculpted head the three make the deadliest warriors in all the realms. Scorpion is an undead warrior from Neatherealm betrayed by Sub Zero. Scorpion is known from his harpoon attack and his flaming skull of death finishing move. Scorpion had an interesting take in the movie and went on to appear in Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm and Mortal Kombat Konquest. The actor who played Scorpion in the movie went on to play him in Konquest with his human face revealed before turning. Personally I think the best Scorpion/Sub Zero back story was in the recent short film Mortal Kombat Legacy. Scorpion includes the same action attack feature as Slice and includes the same weapons as Smoke. I got my figure online and he did not include any weapons so I paired him with one of Shang Tsungs and tied a string to it as his harpoon.