View Single Post

They all must go!!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 08:42 PM #347
samsallspark
Veteran

-->
samsallspark is on a distinguished road -->
Exclamation They all must go!!!!

Hey everyone, it's that time again, time to Clear out some clutter.

Here's what I have for sale/trade

DC Infinite heroes (All, including a 40 pack of stands, the tru exclusives, walmart exclusives, matty exclusives, and sdcc exclsive).

Marvel figures, (universe, spiderman, and iron man figures). all loose except spiderman and his amazing friends, iron fist and silver surfer, those are still sealed.

Indiana Jones figures and vehicles, )I have most of the figures, except the temple of doom and mail away, those are gone.

Kenner Super Powers, Collection, I have all vehicles except the justice jogger, and kaliback bomber. I do have the boxes to the hall of justice, lex soar 7, and darkseid destroyer. I do have figures, but I will have to unpack to check on who is complete and who has no weapons.

Feel free to ask for pics of whatever you'd like to see, all of these except noted are loose complete and have only been displayed.

Thans for looking.

What I'm looking for: All modern 25th, Resolute, Rise of Cobra & Pursuit of cobra Figures, vehicles, Comic packs and exclusives, especilly tru exclusives (Bench Press, Snow Serpent,Firefly, Barbecue, Quick Kick & Spirit, multipacks etc.).