View Single Post

Old 02-18-2010, 02:43 AM #10
Otto the Otter
"Toot" Spelled inside out

-->
Otto the Otter will become famous soon enough -->

Otto the Otter = Otto Phillips (Otto, that's "Toot" inside out, and Phillips, yeah, that's right, I'm German and Irish. That means my family is highly efficient and well organized at drinking and fighting)

I am currently an unemployed highly trained steering wheel chasing, truck aiming monkey living in Mesa, Arizona (a suburb of Phoenix), and I am a former Marine. I live in Mesa but my heart is in Denver, Colorado and I'm hoping once I get employed again, I plan on moving back there.

My primary interests right now are Joes, which is a good thing because although it's not the cheapest hobby, it does keep me from getting in trouble from other vices. The photgraphy part of it helps me contribute to this fine site as well as gets me out of the house for a few hours a day. The picture taking and story telling part has gotten my creative juices flowing again. If I end up going back to Denver, it'll give me a reason to buy my Show Job some friends and equipment as Phoenix is sorely lacking in the snow department.

If it ain't Joes, it's Heavy Metal and if it's not that, it's off roading (but not so much for a while, that can get kind of spendy)

Ender, glad to see you're a working Marine, I wasn't sure if I'd have to dumb down our conversations or not.

Some people, when trying to avoid thinking about those things that cause them pain, turn to drink, or perhaps food, or drugs... I turn not to any of those... I collect action figures, turning my mind to the hunt, so that I might find a mote of peace... Over the years, I've found that alcoholism is much more socially acceptable by far.