View Single Post

Old 06-11-2012, 06:40 PM #46
elmobfaelnar15
Veteran

-->
elmobfaelnar15 is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
So a funny thing happened to Paramount's other film, World War Z - a delay, throw in a few reshoots, and some script rewrites. Yup, very smart. Shouldn't these things be handled, I don't know - BEFORE the shooting is done?

One thing I can say, is that at least the reshoots mean that Paramount is going to spend more on the movie, (meaning they believe it will make them some serious money) and are not abandoning it altogether for an auspicious DVD-direct release. Maybe it will be good. I saw the trailer again the other day, and it looked awesome. The story, maybe not great, but the action and characters are translating much better than the last movie. I hope the changes do not make the movie worse!

atleast they're abandoning the sfx way (im looking at you michael bay transformers) and focusing now on the story (yay avengers). by the way, world war z is a comic book adaptation right?i forgot who was the original writer / artist of the series. hope the changes they are doing (including gijoe) will enhance the story and not just add another climactic action scene that does nothing to the story