View Single Post

Old 06-04-2010, 08:18 PM #330
Otto the Otter
"Toot" Spelled inside out

-->
Otto the Otter will become famous soon enough -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_at_Midnight
Do you have a link to a photo of this? I do keep a number of spares... might have this.. might not. I don't collect SW seriously to know what I buy. I just buy the chicks for customs. Don't care if it's Legacy, Shadows of the Empire, etc.

Btw, what is it with lately.. everyone only wanting heads. Is Mindbender doing some dark experiment where craniums are in demand? (image of mindbender looking over a head with a measuring tape and saying with a heavy accent "it is perfect, perfect.... We must take it to the lab...")

I just keep invisoning the scene from "8 Heads in a Duffel Bug" where they're lined up and start singing "Mr. Sandman."

Here's a link to an eBay auction with that particular Princess Leia.

I call her "pre-adolesent" because she is tiny. She comes with Prince Xixior, who is the same height as a human male and she looks like a nine year girl old next to him.

Some people, when trying to avoid thinking about those things that cause them pain, turn to drink, or perhaps food, or drugs... I turn not to any of those... I collect action figures, turning my mind to the hunt, so that I might find a mote of peace... Over the years, I've found that alcoholism is much more socially acceptable by far.