Thread: Mortal Kombat
View Single Post

Old 05-15-2014, 06:46 PM #2
dinoviper
Veteran

-->
dinoviper is on a distinguished road -->

Rayden

I was always perplexed by Rayden's character in the game. Why have a immortal god a playable character in a game called "Mortal" Kombat. Anyway I liked Rayden in the video game, the movie who he was played by the talented Christopher Lambert and in the cartoon Mortal Kombat: Defenders of the Realm who he was voiced by Clancy Brown. Talk about irony! Rayden was played by both sides Victor Kurgan and Conner MacLeod from the movie Highlander. Oh and lets not forget actor Jeffery Meek who played the outstanding role of both Rayden and Shao Kahn in Mortal Kombat Konquest. Moving on the figure is rather boring and useless as a character in G.I. Joe. I know some folks like a little mysticism in there universe, me I like to keep it down to Earth. The only use I can see Rayden as is a blind ninja master or something along those line. Rayden is a repainted sculpt of 1992 Nunchuk with action attack included and a newly sculpted head. He also includes the same two weapons that Nunchuk came with. A sword and nunchuks.