Old 07-31-2017, 03:50 PM #14
neapolitan joe
G.I.JOE ITALIAN COLLECTOR

-->
neapolitan joe will become famous soon enough -->
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeling
I'm not upset. I think you are nervous about making a decision because other people will say you are ''taking Snakeling's side" then drama starts. While you may value my opinion or not, I do know that others here want me gone, and the sooner the better as we say here in the USA. I also said you (Neapolitan Joe) would be the last person to abuse power, that is not an insult to you, that means you would not get ''heavy handed" in your approach. Perhaps I've been impatient, sorry.

When you tell me to relax, I know you are angry with me. I'm sorry I don't speak Italian, perhaps that would clear this up. I hope the above paragraph explains this to you more clearly.

I am not nervous, I am happy.
Nobody told me nothing how I'd decide about this "3 pics rule" or about You or You to go away, absolutely.
I'd like this rule means NOT "3 pics per day", but only for "for sequence of photos".
But I repeat the problems are in the sections where someone rarely post pictures (dioramas, collections, files).
On the contrary, in the sections where it is often posted, people should not be disincentive to do so (A.R.A.H, photos, reviews). This is the (little) problem.

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/bro...r&imageuser=444