View Single Post

Old 04-29-2011, 11:56 AM #10
roguetiger
Veteran

-->
roguetiger is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Freak
Yes that's right i remeber a sight that does that. but it's crazy that they can get it so close to the original troopers and guardsmen.

You could get it the EXACT to the original if you took apart the figure....made the mold for it....then casted the parts for it....Hasbro don't care as long as its for yourself..what they frown upon is the exact reproduction with no altercations (thats why the bootlegs all have different sized holes, etc plus you also find the same bodies but without articulation for cheap in other places so it can be done) and selling it as a original which I know some are doing even mentioning its a custom but still charging the same price.. But like I said it takes a lot of practice. I thought about trying it but the more I looked into it the more I decided against it then I start thinking of it again just so I can make a new Hiss driver head that will fit a Snow Serpent body for a RAH comparison to the 25th Arctic HISS driver...but yea can never get myself motivated for it.