View Single Post

Old 07-08-2017, 08:42 PM #73
Nekoman
keyboard commando

-->
Nekoman is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespapilot79
I feel its fair if Hammerfel chooses NJ as a moderator if he feels he is up to the task.

Good, but what was wrong with the other two? Why wouldn't you support three super active members with the best intentions, who have been/stayed here and aren't apart of any cliques???

Quote:
I do have to say the bickering and fighting need to stop on all ends. I am bothered by the fact that there is so much animosity by fellow members wanting to return and want the same thing that all of us want. A place to post our work again and share our ideas with like minded individuals. What happened in the past, needs to stay there.

Oh really? If that's the case then why must we have Sonneilon be a moderator again? I say we should have a full team of new blood. How would you and him be hurt by that?

Quote:
I will ask that nekoman and 218 to remain from any further contact with each other until the new mods are chosen. ANYONE ELSE that starts causing issues, it will be noted and will be discussed with in a timely manner.

Well, I have to be totally fair to 218 and say despite my grievances with him and the heat I've dropped on him here, he hasn't said a word to me. Why did you lump him in with "causing issues"? He hasn't contacted me here.

Are trying to purge him for NJ thinking that will make it easier for you to secure the position? Otherwise there was no need to say that.

Star Wars Box | The Viper Pit