View Single Post

Old 06-12-2012, 06:01 AM #22
zedhatch
Veteran

-->
zedhatch is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Me too, I tried to post in their toy forum, and there wasn't much but some complaining. And in the cartoon forum, a lot of the same. it's almost endless bickering. I actually think that sometimes the immaturity there can be funny, but it also becomes very empty when everybody's doing it. It's almost absurd.

And by the way, alexx short shots' are among some of the funniest reviews and overall GI Joe comedy that is out there. He's something else.

I generally go first to Joedios to check out some cool photos, the HISSTANK front page for news, their custom forum to see the new stuff guys are doing, generalsjoes also for news or for nice, full shot reviews of figures, and then that's about it. I used to go to joecustoms, but found some of their mods to be out of line at times and run it like a "if you don't like it, it's our yard and you can leave" rather than come to an understanding. Which is fine. I left.

I agree, Alexx is great, I keep telling him he needs his own site LOL. But he says he is a techno-phobic and wouldn't know how to do it.

On Hisstank, I have found that if you give back what you are given they tend to mellow considerably, but really who wants to go through all of that. I just noticed the first time I posted there someone really peeved me off and I blasted back and ever since then I have had only very few instances of that. It's kind of like if they know you won't take it they leave you be or something (someone once suggested it's like hazing or something). I only hop in there once in a while and only post on threads that are semi-interesting (rare).

I have a big long list of sites I visit that are Joe, MU and SW related, I try to hit them up once a week at least but I have no preffered order. All sites (besides Hisstank LOL) have thier good and bad qualities.

http://www.zedsjoesite.com Home Scale Wars updated Mon-Fri Every Week