View Single Post

Old 02-19-2010, 05:01 PM #17
guiltridden
Zero Award Nominations

-->
guiltridden is on a distinguished road -->

guiltridden=Dustin Regec

I'm 29 Married my wife Dana is awesome and puts up with all my hobbies comic books, gi joe and pez dispensers. We have a daughter Gianna who was born last year @ 26 weeks she was 1 pound 5 ounces or 598 grams at birth. She was in the NICU from Feburary 2nd until June 5th of last year. She is one and healthy now just small for her age. Once she was born I knew my job as a Restaurant Manager had to end it was hard enough while she was in the hospital the hours are brutal not to mention the switching shifts. Last year the same week gianna was coming home from the hospital I bought my own Thomas english Muffin/Brownberry/Arnold Bread route (I'm the Muffin Man). It is great bring my own boss and now Dana can stay home with the baby. Guilt-Ridden was the band I was in from 2001 to 2006 (the cobra logo was a button we sold) You can hear a few of our songs on myspace. I've always loved GI Joe since my Grandma bought me my first six figures. Got into buying them againg around 97-98 with the tru exclusives and started buying vintage. My friend Tim and I started buying people's collections. Eventually we had so much extra stuff our frind adam came aboard and TAD toys was born we sold at toy shows fromm 1999-2006. This site is great and I have made some great friends here. The best part is I was able to trim down my collection if I don't take pics of it I don't need it.