View Single Post

Old 07-01-2015, 05:15 PM #8
gijoeiwasthere
Comment To Participate

-->
gijoeiwasthere is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoman
I can relate to what you're saying. These are really expensive so it limits what you can do on a budget, sorta makes me wish he had some value sets for people just looking to get a complete-ish figure.

On the other hand, it's totally understandable these cost so much. He had to eat the cost of the bad production run all on his own. Plus, smaller production runs. I think these offer a lot for the price, especially when you compare them to junk like the club's FSS.

well I won't jump on the "junk" FSS as I do not have a single one......but I don't because those are deeper into Joe Canon than me and I'm crazy cost conscious and have a really great collection (imo) that is probably way under retail......
On the other hand.....I'm in total Agreement! That Guy Kicked Ass! He made a really Great 1/18 Line! damn! How Impressive is That? It's like a Miracle!
and.....I'm right there with everyone else, I'm Going to Buy An MTF! it just may stop at one......
And I agree again but unfortunately, I think the value sets may have been the Kick Starter.