View Single Post

Old 07-01-2015, 04:22 PM #6
Nekoman
keyboard commando

-->
Nekoman is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoeiwasthere
218 approves is the most Awesome Image on the Web.....

but back to the MTF....having not got the kickstarter figs with accessories.....
I'm now finding it....and it's just me and my opinion folks.....hard to First put together figs on the site....and then hard to justify the cost....$40 plus for a set (of 2 figs)?
and then go buy some Weapons?
I know most if us are middle aged and comfortable.....but it seems I'm not that comfortable....I will bight the bullet and outfit a Fig...but sure as $h!t I'm not going to be Army building or getting them for the kids in my life....
Anyway as I've told a friend...the Marauders Guy is Living The Dream......
It's just not one I can afford to relate too......
Swear to god I love 'em....Hell I want to see Vehicles........and Damn straight I Will Buy One! Fully Decked Out Armed to the hilt... Boonie cap and googles....All kinds of Gear and Weapons......but I'm gonna' feel silly for Paying the Ala Carte Pricing for one Figure......and that's about all I can Muster!
Good Luck MTF Dudes! You've made a Helluva Set of Figures (as far as I know)
Congratulations on your Boutique Awesome figure Line! Everyone Seems Psyched!
I kinda' am Too!

I can relate to what you're saying. These are really expensive so it limits what you can do on a budget, sorta makes me wish he had some value sets for people just looking to get a complete-ish figure.

On the other hand, it's totally understandable these cost so much. He had to eat the cost of the bad production run all on his own. Plus, smaller production runs. I think these offer a lot for the price, especially when you compare them to junk like the club's FSS.

Star Wars Box | The Viper Pit