View Single Post

Old 08-01-2017, 12:47 PM #33
TwoOneEight
US Navy Veteran

-->
TwoOneEight will become famous soon enough -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoeiwasthere
"The mod doesn't seem to want to make a decision because....it might look like he is taking sides???? I'm not sure. He is the last guy I would expect to abuse his mod powers. I don't want to name names, I think we all can see for ourselves who is doing this."

the joedios clock is inaccurate internationally and sometimes domestically when showing dates and times on shots

It works well with me. I'm in the same time zone. But I'd still give it a little leeway when someone posts 3 pics on a Monday, then after no one else posts any pics in that category, the same person posts his next 3 pics the ff Tuesday. If after 24hrs, no one else posts, on the surface it looks like the user posted 6 in a row. The bottom categories, hardly anyone posts, should the user wait until someone else posts after his initial 3 pics? How long must he wait? What if after 3 days no one else has posted? Should he wait 3 more days?

Also, that was clearly an accidental double-post.
"They're not dolls, they're Action Figures! I do not play with toys, I take diorama photographs!"