View Single Post

Old 08-05-2017, 10:18 AM #46
gijoeiwasthere
Comment To Participate

-->
gijoeiwasthere is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Phibes
Sveland, the main reason for 3 was... uh... well, under the main menu (depending on how you have this place bookmarked, each section showcases the latest 3 images). So when you opened up Photos, you'd get just the 3 from the same person. Cuz in the past, we ran into problems with people posting 20+ photos (and usually it was the same shot, just different angles). But 3 seems to be a really nice number.

I like the term "abused". It really did feel like some people did abuse it. Sure, I understand so-and-so did a photoshoot and have like 50 'awesome' pics and are way excited to post them to show the world, but man, it's ok to post just a few to tease so people want more. lol

Thank you Nate for piping in. I already bugged NeoJoe about the FILES section cuz I didn't want to post a bunch and step on toes. Unfortunately, looks like it's just me in there these days.

Firm believer in off site hosting for pics in a series...Love Stacking 'em that way and hosted pics are bigger and bolder than the JD originally posted pic. Like to do the build up "tease" series too