View Single Post

Old 02-17-2010, 03:52 PM #2
silentdusty
Crusty Ol MWO

-->
silentdusty is on a distinguished road -->

Silent Dusty = Dustin Colwell

I am an Aviation Systems Technician (fancy name for Aircraft Mechanic) in the Canadian Air Force. I originally started out in an Army uniform as a Communications Research Operator (Communications Intel), after about 7 1/2 years of being a scope dope, I got tired of it, regrew my brain and joined the Air Force.

I am currently a Master Corporal (Equiv. Staff Sgt US Marines) in 14 Air Maintenance Squadron in Greenwood Nova Scotia, where I work on the CP140 Aurora and CP140A Arcturus (both based on the P3 Orion).

I am married with two girls, Emma, my oldest is 11, in love with Taylor Lautner from the Twilight movies, and plays the Bass Clarinet in her school band, she is also the resident smart kid. My youngest Allyson, is our drama queen, she is very much a girly girl, however, she is a huge fan of Superman, Supergirl, and Smallville, she also loves musicals, and Mel Brooks (gotta love her).

My wife Janice does private housekeeping, and emergency childcare for the Military Family Resource Centre on our base. We also have a Yorkie named Rufus, who goes nuts when he hears the word 'Ball'.

My obsession are my Joes, I also enjoy RPG's (the ol fashioned pen and paper kind), board games, and have been know to play the occasional video game.

"...but for a soldier his duty is plain. He is to obey the orders of all those placed over him and whip the enemy wherever he meets him."
- General Ulysses S. Grant