Veteran

-->
vespapilot79 is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via Yahoo to vespapilot79

Vespapilot79= Sean Jeffrey Williams
35 y/o 09Sept74
Birthplace. Bakersfield,California
Curent Residence. Bakersfield, California
Primary Specialty Emergency Medical Operations (EMT)
Secondary Specialties. Pilot,Phlebotomist,Spirometry/Pft Technician,Scooter Mechanic.

Currently working at Chick fil A and The Padre Hotel as a Barista. Getting divorced after 8 yrs. Have 2 awesome boys who share my passion for collecting.Jaron is 9 and Hayden is 2.I also live with my extremly fat orange cat named Spatula.Hes very needy but a great companion.I get my boys every other weekend, so i very much look forward to seeing them!! Currently trying to catch up on bills so I can get back into school to become an ER Trauma nurse. Spent a few years in the Air National Guard as an F-16 Crew chief. Went to flight school in 94 1st solo on 19Jan95. I have 2 Vespa scooters 1979 P200E and a 2004 ET4 150 and a 1977 Puch moped project. Rebuilding it as a cafe moped. Stopped collecting when the Joes became too hi tech. Lost most of my vehicles and playsets in fire that spread to the attic in the garage. Most of my figures survived do to being stored in a 50cal ammo box!! restarted in the 90s with the 12in figs and accessories from both hasbro and 21st Century sets. Restarted hardcore after the 1st boxed set came out a few years ago. I also collect Robotech, toy scooters and various anime/video game female charaters with guns..Something about girls with guns... Recently began work on making more accessories for the 25th figures. Been working so much this past year, havent had much time to look at the site,take any pics, or even work on my dios/playset. Cheers!!