Thread: So......MTF?
View Single Post

Old 07-01-2015, 05:04 PM #7
gijoeiwasthere
Comment To Participate

-->
gijoeiwasthere is on a distinguished road -->

[QUOTE=TwoOneEight][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]
[SIZE=2][B]You're right. About my image.
But also about MTF. I do like them though, mainly for the versatility. I can order a couple of figs for what? $11, $12 each? Then I can just pick out the gear. On the site, there is a drop down menu that you can sort them by Price, Low to High. That's what I click on. Then I can just outfit my figures accordingly. If you choose the full package with all the bells and whistles, yeah, you'll be paying up to $30 - $40 per figure. But that's up to the individual. I like the fact that I can custom my order. I can just get 2 basic figs, in the color I want, put a pistol, holster, vest, couple grenades, and that's it. Maybe keep it below $20/figure.
I'll be ordering a few at a time.

Thanks, and I don't think you are getting me wrong....and you're right!
take the Time to build the figure you (I) want on the budget that's personally available...that's a great way of going about designing a figure! So that in another light is....It's a Great way to have a Custom Boutique Figure.....
and Ultimately affordable......

Btw, LOVE the care pkg, gijoeiwasthere! Really cool stuff in there! Especially the CD!
Dude...I saw you had a synth in a pic somewhere and thought you might dig my old Band....I'm glad you like it!!!
I find myself fiddlin' with your stuff (HHAHAHAHA) all the time.....MTF...218 castin' his own $h!tt! It's all an Awesome Time!......Hopefully Hasbro Follows Through too!