Thread: Body Help
View Single Post

Old 12-21-2010, 12:27 PM #3
Otto the Otter
"Toot" Spelled inside out

-->
Otto the Otter will become famous soon enough -->

Face has a suit, but it's open collar, no tie.

Slayer Design Studio has a torso that has a suit as well. The tie is a seperate piece and hangs from the nec just fine, but the jacket is molded on the torso, rather than being a seperate piece, so while the guy looks OK stangin straight up, he looks a bit wierd if the torso is twisted, like trying to line up Bazooka's numbers.

Too bad action figures are just that; "action" figures, based off of military or Sci-Fi people, but I guess no kid wants to play "George from Accounting," or "The Adventures of Mike, the District Attourney." (And Hasbro thought female figures were a hard sell!)

I think there are some of the cheaper lines that have suited figures, but how well they'll work with a 25th head or for customizing I don't know.

That Roc Destro, the one from the store, not the SDCC, does have a decent suit on him, you can swap out the legs for something without boots, and he's easy to come across at a good price.

Some people, when trying to avoid thinking about those things that cause them pain, turn to drink, or perhaps food, or drugs... I turn not to any of those... I collect action figures, turning my mind to the hunt, so that I might find a mote of peace... Over the years, I've found that alcoholism is much more socially acceptable by far.