Thread: NEW for 2015...
View Single Post

Old 04-12-2015, 02:16 AM #17
gijoeiwasthere
Comment To Participate

-->
gijoeiwasthere is on a distinguished road -->

My Godson and Nephew really reaped the benefits of Black Friday Time with the Kreos........I didn't keep many really, but I was Impressed with the Line!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler
I just want O-Ring construction in 3 3/4" size using the same where possible, or reverse engineered molds of lost/destroyed figure molds with the original artwork on blister cards hanging on retail pegs again. Is that too much to ask?

gijoeiwasthere & Lava Boss - I hear you on the $ of the subscription service & size of Skystrikers, etc. That's why I dig the Kreons:
1.) I'm probably never getting my first choice again anyway (^)
2.) They don't break the bank.
3.) They take up a fraction of the shelf space for a 30-something year old Dad/Husband who can't just claim his whole house as a giant toy box ��
4.) They're fun to build & work nicely with LEGO blocks to build-out their settings.
5.) Their uniforms are mostly 1980s-style accurate & capture that original essence that hooked most of us to begin with, rather than unrecognizable "updated" imaginings.
6.) Even the "chase" figures can be had on evilbay for less than a mint, so completing waves IS possible (sans Tomax...)
7.) The vehicles are quite well done & also don't require too much "real estate" to be displayed / played with alongside the figures.