View Single Post

Old 07-10-2017, 12:54 AM #2
Otto the Otter
"Toot" Spelled inside out

-->
Otto the Otter will become famous soon enough -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoman

Otto the Otter: As the last thing I hope I ever say to you, I was ambivalent to you until this affair. In response to my outing of 218, you attempted to use gas-lighting on me, and that was not only poor defense, it was utterly disgusting.

As I've gone thru life, I've found the people who use the term "gas lighting" to be themselves the gas-lighters and like to flip situations and blame around, much like those who tell it like it is and call people out hate to be called out. As the above quote is the last thing you'll ever say to me, I only have to say this, to quote the late Powers Booth from Tombstone, "Why Jonny Tyler, whereever are you going with that shotgun?'

Some people, when trying to avoid thinking about those things that cause them pain, turn to drink, or perhaps food, or drugs... I turn not to any of those... I collect action figures, turning my mind to the hunt, so that I might find a mote of peace... Over the years, I've found that alcoholism is much more socially acceptable by far.