View Single Post

Old 07-08-2017, 04:51 PM #65
Nekoman
keyboard commando

-->
Nekoman is on a distinguished road -->

Anyone from the Facebook/old guard side want to negotiate for different people we mutually trust? My only interest in the position is protecting the peace around here. I'll gladly step aside if you guys want to as well. There's a few of you I like and trust.

I also want to clarify about the things I said about 218. I didn't want to attack him. I kept that a secret and not even guys on my side really knew until I talked to them yesterday. It was horrible and extremely hurtful that he did that. I can not support him as a moderator nor can I ever be his friend, but I didn't want to try and turn his people against him. I just want you guys to know why I'm like this with him. He's probably a troubled person who needs the friendship you guys give him, but I can't do that and he doesn't need a position of power. That's all I meant.

GIJoewasthere, Neapolitan Joe and Mike T would be a great set.

GIJoe has been on the side of you guys, but I saw how with Battlewagon (a poster who was a lost cause) he tried REALLY hard to talk to him. He didn't want to ban him and has no interest in power grabs, as exemplified by his statements that he feels there should be no moderators.

Neapolitan Joe isn't confident in his English, but he's been loyal to the site and reliably advocates for peace and against this tribalism. He can do the job and his heart is in the right place.

Mike T didn't even remember we had forums. He's had a Joe blog since the 90's and is a great guy. He is completely removed from our groups and will serve us the most honorably and fairly in hopes of preserving the GI Joe community.

These guys will be fair to ALL of us. Please let me know what you think of them or why you wouldn't support them. My main goal here is to get peace and protect myself and my friends.

Star Wars Box | The Viper Pit