Old 10-30-2009, 11:47 PM #2
Dreadnok Dread
The Dreaded Cuban

-->
Dreadnok Dread is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via AIM to Dreadnok Dread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalker
--- Like trees, logs, bushes, hedges, grass mats...

I'm not sure how much I should be paying for these dio set pieces, but I'd like to find them as cheap as possible (plus shipping). Also, I live in NYC if anyone has suggestions about hobby shops or wholesalers in the area.

Help me out Joedios! This is like my first post. If I can find this stuff I can get back to diomaking!

tokyo toy store will have some cool stuff. Pearls art will have most of the stuff you need, I make my own trees use the same techniques that vader9900 has in the how to's. thats the cheapest way. a bag of green mush should run you 5 to 7 bucks in nyc, the rocks you can make from molds and hydrocal then paint them, manhattan trian and hobby 14 W 45th St, New York, NY is a good store the guys in there are solid people havent been in there in a couple of years though. If I was in nyc i would go to canal st/china town and ask around thats the cheapest down there and the flea markets! peace meng!