View Single Post

"I am the Dave… The original you might say..."
Old 07-10-2017, 02:25 PM #24
G.I.*Jock
Pavel Srnicek

-->
G.I.*Jock is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via AIM to G.I.*Jock Send a message via MSN to G.I.*Jock Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.*Jock
Cool "I am the Dave… The original you might say..."

Greetings all,

Some of you will know me, some of you won't. I am Dave, 32 years young and I am from Scotland. I love Sci-Fi and pop culture very much. G.I. Joe, Doctor Who and Star Trek are amongst my favourite franchises. I am a total petrol head and a massive football (soccer), darts and motorsport fan. My first Joe was Dodger V1 all the way back in 1989, my first vehicle was the RPV and I have been collecting since I was 4.

Once upon a time I was very active here after being inspired by Justin Bell's Iconoclasts dio story to photograph my Joes. I am uncertain how I came across the site back in 2005 but I was grateful I did! The people and talent here were (and continue to be) a total inspiration for sure!

You will find some of my work here: Joedios and hopefully here: Flickr

I am quite the lurker these days for various reasons. None of them good... Joes in storage... Gave my niece a loan of my digital camera and never got it back etc... First world problems huh?

Anyway, it is great to see so many old names and new 'Bludd' too. I will end on a confession... Yes... I did start buying 25th Joes despite swearing I would never betray the O-ring Joes... I regret nothing! Although I just picked up O-Ring Horrorshow, which I think is my first old skool ARAH purchase in 10 years!

D