View Single Post

Old 07-08-2017, 12:32 PM #60
Nekoman
keyboard commando

-->
Nekoman is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespapilot79
I don't expect everyone to be happy with the return of so many of the "Old Guard" There will be some grumbles and moans which I am seeing already. If you are part of the problem you are not part of the solution and will be handled accordingly.

See, this is what scares me about you guys. What does this line mean? I want you to elaborate. It sounds like you've come with the direct intentions of running people off.

It also matches with the tone of this post from yesterday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoOneEight
We need to pull the curtains, open the windows, and let the sun in. Make the cockroaches scurry away, back in the darkness where they belong.

http://www.joedios.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5075

Now I hope Hammer won't mind me saying this because I spoke with him a little a few days ago too. He doesn't want the moderators to all be from the same clique. This isn't an election like a few of you seem to think it is. He just wanted a consensus on well respected members, probably for mod number 3 I guess (he wasn't too clear).

I don't like what you've said, but do please talk to me. We're getting somewhere with a broader discussion at least.

Star Wars Box | The Viper Pit