Setting the record.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:04 PM #59
vespapilot79
Veteran

-->
vespapilot79 is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via Yahoo to vespapilot79
Default Setting the record.

Just so everyone is on the same page... I contacted Hammelfel (Nathan) asking him if he is an active on the site. He said he said not very. I will support it because I love the art but I don;t shoot dios anymore (no room). I stated to him, Fantastic, there is talk of quite a few people wanting to come back to the site and start posting again. Is there anyway to make Graham a mod? I miss the site as well but when there was issues in the past I left with everyone else.... The conversation continued. He asked who I thought would be a good mod. That is where I requested Graham and I stated that I would not mind the responsibility either. We are all familiar with the old guidelines and rules put in place. We are not going to "force" any new rules, just enforce old ones. Everyone has equal right to JDs that is in good standing. Yes, I am aware that I only have 600 some odd posts..Kinda low for a Veteran that has been here since 2008. I usually don't have much to say when It comes to dealing with issues, however that has changed since then. I am coming back since this is my birthplace into toy photography. I am coming back because I enjoyed what JDs was before I left. I am coming back because of my love for the hobby. I don't expect everyone to be happy with the return of so many of the "Old Guard" There will be some grumbles and moans which I am seeing already. If you are part of the problem you are not part of the solution and will be handled accordingly. We are all passionate about our hobby. Now is not the time to let egos and feelings inhibit our ability to bring this site up and beyond everyone's expectations. We all have different skills we bring to the table. This site was created to share those with others and help others grow where they lack in that skill. We all have a different perspective of how we see a photo should be taken. Its not wrong or right, it's how we view the art. I need to give a shout to Neopolitan Joe for his skills so far in handling the situations that are arising. We all need to be patient with the current issue.

Also, it disgusts me on how people are fighting over who knew Craig (Outrider). Yes the man is a legend. Leave it at that. The man is no longer with us, fighting about him is disrespectful to his legacy. Knowing him was a pleasure, not a token or a badge of honor. I WILL NOT TOLERATE DISREPECT FOR THOSE THAT HAVE PASSED. This is a final warning to everyone making this an issue...