View Single Post

Old 06-12-2012, 11:01 AM #24
Renegade
Veteran

-->
Renegade is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedhatch
I agree, Alexx is great, I keep telling him he needs his own site LOL. But he says he is a techno-phobic and wouldn't know how to do it.

On Hisstank, I have found that if you give back what you are given they tend to mellow considerably, but really who wants to go through all of that. I just noticed the first time I posted there someone really peeved me off and I blasted back and ever since then I have had only very few instances of that. It's kind of like if they know you won't take it they leave you be or something (someone once suggested it's like hazing or something). I only hop in there once in a while and only post on threads that are semi-interesting (rare).

I have a big long list of sites I visit that are Joe, MU and SW related, I try to hit them up once a week at least but I have no preffered order. All sites (besides Hisstank LOL) have thier good and bad qualities.

You know I do want to make my own site, but I have have been diagnosed with a very similar problem

And as as for HISSTANK, for sure. I still post, hopefully with their large community the good folks will reply and it's all worth it.

I used to go to a lot of sites, including Toynewsi (a precursor to HISSTANK I would think) but I just stick to the old reliables now.

Regenesis: The Return to The Killing Fields
Born Again

"...and they formed a band the likes of which have never been seen! And they called themselves Renegade and LRRP"