gijoeiwasthere
Comment To Participate

-->
gijoeiwasthere is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoman
Great post.

Also, to clear some things up:

1: I don't hate Sonnelion. Anyone who wants to comeback can comeback and I let bygones be bygones. Peace.

2: I'm very hot under the collar right now, and you guys from Facebook should have known that doing a group shilling would start things off REALLY poorly. I'll talk to anyone and reaching out before reinvading would have gone a long way to seem less dubious and intimidating.

Understandable! and sorry about the frustrations. I was a facebook hold-out, more so for not wanting my past to find me and attempt to reconnect (reunions etc....) so after a cajoling by Selvaland and a
tweak to my name, I have really connected with Action Figure Artists! A lot of JD members but tons more! I've found it refreshing, the way everyone is just basically a stand up guy and thrilled with the community...site after site with thousands of members from a global toy photography scene...really gracious people! I do however tend to stay out of politics as it's too heated and visceral and hopefully no one wants to engage me in that, as then I would have to engage them....just not worth the diatribes.
anyway, long winded facebook spiel over.