View Single Post

Old 05-18-2007, 04:16 PM #18
Cap

-->
Cap is on a distinguished road -->

Thanks, it was originally my intent two years ago to do a long running Stargate:GIJOE Armageddon, and set to work not only creating the gates and SGC, but the Pegasus site and puddle jumpers as well. But then commissions came and I had to push it on the back burner. Then health issues, and well, you know. Also, I was a little hesitant because there were so many others now focusing on the Stargate universe, I felt it would have gotten lost in the shuffle.

I was thankful to have used it in this years JCA(JoeCustomsAwards) dio awards ceremony, because I heard one of the other builders was being honored, and I wanted personally to do the show areas for dioramas, to show my appreciation for another fellow builder, ViolentFix. So, many details of the SGC can be seen there in the award show dio.

I'd love to see Frank's take on an interplanetary gate, since I really love seeing those who approach it from an incredibly creative style. From what I have seen here, I am sure the finished product is going to be awesome.

Diorama Rabbit

Also, some Elder Scrolls based dioramas and customs in two scales:

Morrowind Dioramas and Custom Action Figures