View Single Post

Old 03-01-2005, 04:29 PM #7
Self-Modifier
Crossover King Emeritus

-->
Self-Modifier is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Thanks so much I love this music. Where can I get more?Anychance of getting more ? Your the best man.

Probably some day. This is something I really need to be in the right frame of mind to do, so for the time being this is it.

Quote:
Do you have the opening music to the Movie? Man I love that song... Coooobra... Cobraaaa

I do have it in fact, though I personally have never cared for it. I like the voice of the original singer better, and you can't top that bossa nova beat. Anyway, I'll speak with Hammerfel about putting that up.

Quote:
Does anyone know of any dios w/ Joe music in the background, that'd be pretty cool...

If I made dios, you can bet I would try to do it somehow. Actually, I've thought a lot about working on dios, even started one, but my desire to make them ebbs and flows (I wrote the script for mine in Spring 2003, started shooting in summer '03, stopped, then started again in Spring '04, then stopped again, and haven't gone back to it). But anyway, I'm digressing...

Quote:
Just you wait.

It looks like someone's already making plans, and I look forward to seeing what he comes up with.