Now we really need moderators!
Old 07-08-2017, 06:32 AM #52
neapolitan joe
G.I.JOE ITALIAN COLLECTOR

-->
neapolitan joe will become famous soon enough -->
Talking Now we really need moderators!

Now we really need moderators!
Friends, keep calm. This is a forum/site about toys: let's try to forget the past and to go on. So try to have fun, as usual!
One thing Nekoman wrote is truthful and incontrovertible: "the moderator shouldn't be someone who just showed up to take the spot. It should be someone less involved with any cliques and has been an active poster here from before we needed a moderator".
Maybe someone did some errors in the past and now he'd apologize.
Outrider was a mith here and a gentle person, the best of us. His pics are the best of the best here still today. Probably 218, a great and good guy, nice friend of mine made an error. I'm sure he did not want to offend a person DIED (with cancer), "parce sepulto". He'd apologize by the way if he feels himself guilty.
Then for the others, it would be advisable to close or change name to the "Joedios haters" group now.
The "war" is over, the exodus is over. After 7 years. Or not?
I do not want to enter in this story/drama/issue. I do not care of it at all.
I believe again this is the best G.I.JOE site/forum on earth for a simple reason: it is mainly BASED on pictures. Hammerfel had a great Idea i.m.o..
Now, for exit from this "empasse" I suggest Hammerfel to nominate 3 persons:
1) Sonnelion or someone from his old "party", that I call the "scissionists" (the guys who appared here within 48 hours after 6/7 years);
2) Someone between the guys never left Joedios and with an old join date, the group that I call the "Old Guard";
3) Someone which does not belong to the two above-mentioned groups and that probably does not have interest at all in this anachronistic quarrel. Even better a guy with a recent join date, for example I think at people like Gijoeiwasthere.
These are my humble advices: otherwise I do not see any fast way out.
Francesco.

http://www.joedios.com/dioramas/bro...r&imageuser=444