View Single Post

Old 07-12-2017, 10:16 AM #93
silentdusty
Crusty Ol MWO

-->
silentdusty is on a distinguished road -->

To answer Mike T.

1) I really don't need anything about the website needs to be changed, it appears that the members that were causing the issues back in 2011 when alot of us stopped participating are gone. So no issues there. I'm not interested in being a mod, so I have no axe to grind. I just hope that the site goes back to what it was. A place for passionate GI Joe fans to post their pictures, and receive feedback, constructive criticism, I stress constructive, and encouragement. It was a great community once, I hope it goes back to those days.

2) Policing, like Ender098, and RavensReturn have stated, the members really don't need policing, other than the occasional reminder of the 3 picture rule, once in a while maybe some foul language or inappropriate posts. But those incidents are rare. I think the site can run on it's own quite well, with a few mods in the background making sure things run smooth.

What I don't want to see is bullying, blatant bending of the rules, etc. that went on for awhile. That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Regards,
SD

"...but for a soldier his duty is plain. He is to obey the orders of all those placed over him and whip the enemy wherever he meets him."
- General Ulysses S. Grant