View Single Post

Old 04-19-2006, 09:07 AM #4
Sonneilon
aka 'Paul WS Anderson' ;)

-->
Sonneilon is on a distinguished road -->

Send a message via MSN to Sonneilon

I know we talked about this a few weeks ago, but I didn't suggest this. What if you made a page/chapter index? In a way, we get into semantics here. The 1st part of the dio you already posted, is that PART 1 or is it Chapter1? Or are you considering them episodes? You can break down parts and episodes into chapters, but how do you break down chapters into chapters?

Like, the 1st section of Sanguis, I began to wonder just how long it was. By Page20 (or so), I was really beginning to wonder how long it was. Like Phu said, you get past a certain #, it can become too long. So if you decide that this next section is PART2 of Sanguis Legacy, I totally suggest breaking down into chapters. There's no reason why you couldn't jam all the chapters into the 2nd part.

Working on "Transformation", Chapter2 is made up of different parts. They are short enough that I wouldn't need a page index (tho JoeDebriefed gives you one whether you like it or not). If you're thinking in movie terms, consider each change of scenery a chapter. Or look at the chapter index on a DVD. It's all broken down into chapters/parts.

I'd say Chapters and they make up Part2 of Sanguis Legacy. Or Episode 2 of Sanguis Legacy. However you want to phrase it in the end.