Thread: Mortal Kombat
View Single Post

Old 05-19-2014, 03:47 PM #11
dinoviper
Veteran

-->
dinoviper is on a distinguished road -->

Dragon MK-1 w/ Reptile

The Dragon MK-1 is a repainted 1990 Cobra Piranha now with a spring action launcher. I actually prefer the color of the Dragon over the Piranha. The Dragon holds one figure and includes swivel machine guns, two torpedo's and two depth charges. The Dragon also features a swiveling, elevating spring action launcher that fires four missiles.

The pilot of the Dragon MK-1 is none other then Reptile the secret character of the first Mortal Kombat game. Reptile and his kind, have appeared in the movies, cartoons and television series throughout the years. While Reptile was a individual character in the game it is revealed in that he is from a race of intelligent reptilian humanoids nick named "Raptors". They reside from a realm called Zatera whom Shao Kahn invaded. In the MK III championship edition a female version from Reptiles race appears in the game. Khameleon who resembles Katana is semi invisible and can disappear and reappear when she chooses. While I am perfectly fine with dinosaurs, reptoids and Cobra La in my Joe-verse I feel the Reptile figure is way more human then how is in the game. I am still developing his character. Reptile finds the rusted hull of a Cobra Piranha washed on shore, takes it restores it and adds a few small modifications to it. Reptile is a mercenary employed by the Black Dragon in marine operations and security of Shang Tsung's Dragon Wing boat. Reptile is the fourth ninja figure in the Mortal Kombat line "wish they made a Rain and Ermac", and shares the same head sculpt as Scorpion and Smoke. Reptile includes the same sword and double bladed weapon as Smoke.