View Single Post

Old 03-22-2013, 11:47 AM #196
Night Fox
Brazilian resistance!

-->
Night Fox is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by recon14
Hello, recently joined after i discovered, much to my own amazement, the wonderfull world of Gi Joe. In later thread i will tell more about my interest in this hobby but now a bit about myself.

I was born and raised and have lived all my life here in Holland. Lovely little place and i would not change it for the world. Presently living in a tiny house, single and out of work for more then two years. Not that i have been sitting around doing nothing. On the contrary, i have been more busy then when i was working. Go figure!

Visualising my fantasy and making them come to life has been with me since childhood and after a period of not doing anything with it, it's back. In force. And that is also the reason for venturing into the world of the Joes. Not so much for collecting as well for, finally after many years, having found the perfect vehicle to play out all of those stories that, like videoclips, are running in my head.

Of course there's lots more to tell. So questions are cordially invited and will be answered in a likewise manner. Take care, be well. Recon14

Hey recon! Nice story you share with us. Welcome aboard!