View Single Post

Old 04-29-2012, 12:02 AM #169
elmobfaelnar15
Veteran

-->
elmobfaelnar15 is on a distinguished road -->

elmobfaelnar15 = elmo faelnar

long time lurker. first time member

Im a 32 yrs old Married Filipino Electrical Engineer living in Australia. Been collecting mostly G.I. Joes (and a few odd Transformers every now and then) since grade school but stop collecting when my mom gave away half of my joes to my cousins. I disposed of the remaining joes and went to comic books till i graduated. My second foray is in 2004.It was the height of JvC / VvV era and my first purchase is an MOC Alley Viper pre 1990 for $4 and a Shipwreck vs Overkill Spytroops. It peaked my curiosity but not enough to sustain it. Then in 2009 i "accidentally" bought a 25th anniv snow job because of that fancy new trend called the internet and it showed me that the Joe landscape has drastically changed, and 300+ figures later I havent stop buying ever since. Because of this i blame Neapolitan Joe (for his awesome collection, God i envy you ), Monte (of JBL / Hiss Tank for his awesome outdoor pics), Justin (GeneralsJoes) and Alexx (JBL) (for their reviews and cool posings) for reducing me to a giddy gradeschooler when im in a mall looking to expand my collection. i lost a lot of money because of you guys