View Single Post

Old 06-16-2011, 04:06 AM #1767
giTom
Reasonably Intelligent

-->
giTom is on a distinguished road -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Adam
Two Vipers, two Troopers, and a Steel Brigade trooper. Would've been two as well but I'm not even sure I'm keeping him yet.

I haven't seen the Vipers yet. I'm a little scared about seeing them. I think at one time, I had around 20 of the original '86 Viper. I know that I could get that mania again.

Going to be bad enough with the new Cobra blueshirts - up to 3 now. The Steel Brigade troops are pretty cool! I'm at 3 of those guys as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Adam
Didn't buy 'em but anyone still looking for them should check their Ross. Dusty was tempting but I've no interest in owning a rockslide of any kind.

I picked up all of these vehicles. Ugh, vehicles are pretty bad. I even picked up the "lava pod" - based in the dumbest vehicle ever! The Volcano Viper is pretty cool. If I see another lava pod, I'm getting it just for the driver. Driver - yeah right - he can't fit in the stupid thing!

It has been a good week for Joe figures - 3 Cobra blueshirts, 3 Steel Brigade, 2 General Hawk, 1 Jungle BAT and 1 Cobra Commander (should have passed on CC...).

Let's talk Joes! Stop by my blog!