View Single Post

Old 12-19-2010, 04:53 PM #2
Otto the Otter
"Toot" Spelled inside out

-->
Otto the Otter will become famous soon enough -->

I think the actualy troop builders of the AVs and Shock Troopers are great for troop building, they both have a high level of awesomeness to them. The Jungle Vipers are cool, but I couldn't see have legions of them like you would AVs, Shock Troopers, Blue Shirts, Crimson Guard or regular Vipers. I picked up a couple of AVs for Frank and have had a chance to mess around with them, but I'd rather not invest in a whole bunch of those guys to build what I feel is a propper sized squad or platoon. Same with the Shock Troopers. I may get one or two just coz he's a cool figure, but that's about it.

As far as that AWE driver (Firefox? Desert Fox?) He is awesome and would make for a fine set of troop builders. I wanted to get another AWE for my collection but passed on this latest incarnation due to the odd colour choices, but once I really started to look at the driver, I shelled out the $$$ for it. Those ugly colours can be taken care of with a rattle can.

Clutch from the PoC VAMP is another that can make for a good troop builder. He's got on a sort of jump suit, with 25th Beach Head's vest and a knife and holster on each thigh. Beach Head with a bit of modding and Dusty are also great potential for troop building.

Some people, when trying to avoid thinking about those things that cause them pain, turn to drink, or perhaps food, or drugs... I turn not to any of those... I collect action figures, turning my mind to the hunt, so that I might find a mote of peace... Over the years, I've found that alcoholism is much more socially acceptable by far.