View Single Post

Old 12-18-2010, 10:55 PM #8
Otto the Otter
"Toot" Spelled inside out

-->
Otto the Otter will become famous soon enough -->

My take on it is that it is a lot better than I expected.
The characters are roughly the same. I like the voices, everybody has a good one and there are no over the top accents or anything like that.
The animation is OK, but then again, I've been watching it on a not very strong connection, so it gets a bit choppy sometimes. I have a hard time enjoying an animated show, no matter how good it is, if the animation sucks.
So far the story seems pretty decent; starting off, reinventing the main plot, but still enjoyable.
The animation style isn't as annoying as I thought it might be. Not quite on par with Resolute, but far better than any of those stupid kiddie shows like Pokemon or Yugioh.
I do think it's funny how everybody got their nick names in the show.
Over all, I like it and am just happy there's a Joe 'toon back on the air.
Roadblock needs to loose the mutton chops.

Some people, when trying to avoid thinking about those things that cause them pain, turn to drink, or perhaps food, or drugs... I turn not to any of those... I collect action figures, turning my mind to the hunt, so that I might find a mote of peace... Over the years, I've found that alcoholism is much more socially acceptable by far.