View Single Post

Old 07-08-2010, 12:51 PM #66
JoeGirl
Veteran

-->
JoeGirl is on a distinguished road -->

Hi! My name is Marsha not Marsha Brady or Marsha Marsha Marsha just 'Marsha"

Theres not much to say about me but i'll try! Well I was a full-time nursing student 3yrs in but decided to take a break which has now turned into a long and drawn out vacation. Other than that i'm cooking, cleaning, trying to keep up with laundry and yelling at the kids .
I'm a single mom of two boy ages 10,4 and lil girl due at any moment. Curtis my 10yr old who we call noodle,noo noo or noonie is mainly into little debbies,wrestling and watching tv. He very hyper and is always on the go none stop until he body just shuts down. My 4yr old jacob who we call jacob bear is a complete mammas boy. He is scared of just about everything but recently mainly salad fingers on youtube. They are both interested in joes a little and posing but are still quite young.I hope they get into joes more in time and because its a good healthy, fun hobby.
My soon to be little girl who has yet to be named is what seems to be a little firecracker already and is causing mommy all kinds of problems even before her arrival.
My bestfriend got me interested in joes just awhile ago and I have dedicated a lot of my time joe hunting, watching and observing his awesome work. Now that I'm on complete bed rest I have so much time to take some of the thoughts i have had and bring them to life when i can. It's great pleasure being on the site. Thnks